Are you looking for a super healthful treat that's also decadent and satisfying? Maybe a dessert option that will be adored by all of your vegan, paleo, gluten-free, and sweet-tooth loving friends? Well, this might just be the one!
I love pudding, especially tapioca-style, but can definitely do without the loads of sugar, eggs, and dairy found in classic recipes. With creamy coconut milk, fragrant chai spices, a spot of honey, and that luscious texture from chia seeds, this recipe has become a fast favorite. Super easy to whip up, it's a great holiday party option too. Feel free to experiment with other flavor combinations that strike your fancy!
Coconut & Chai Spice Chia Pudding Recipe
- 1/3 cup organic chia seeds
- 1 can (13.5 oz) of organic full fat coconut milk
- 13.5 oz of water
- 3/4 tsp organic cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp organic cardamom powder
- 1/4 tsp organic ginger powder
- 1/8 tsp organic clove powder
- 1/8 tsp organic nutmeg powder
- 1/8 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp raw honey to taste (optional)
- organic coconut flakes (optional)
- Whisk water and coconut milk together until well combined.
- Stir in the powdered spices, vanilla extract, and honey.
- Mix the chia seeds into the liquid and let stand for 1 hour.
- Stir again and refrigerate overnight.
- Spoon into cups and sprinkle with shredded coconut flakes before serving.
Looking for another Delicious Vegan Recipe?