Every year in the heart of summer, I wish I could capture the gorgeous, sunny days and save a little piece of them for the cold and grey winter. Luckily, I found one way transport my senses to brighter and warmer times once the chilly temperatures have set in. What better way to capture the season's radiant energy than in an organic aroma oil? This easy recipe combines pure organic essential oils with organic jojoba oil for a well-balanced blend. Its warming floral aroma is subtle yet bright, so you can carry the long summer days into the cool autumn.
DIY Summer Aroma Oil Recipe
- 5 drops organic fresh ginger essential oil
- 4 drops organic lavender essential oil
- 2 drops organic sweet orange essential oil
- 1 drop organic rosemary essential oil
- 1 oz. organic jojoba oil
- Carefully drop essential oils into a glass bottle with roll top.
- Top with jojoba oil to fill.
- Attach roller top and lid.
- Gently roll or invert bottle to mix.
- Apply as a personal perfume or sniff the bottle for a quick pick-me-up!
This DIY aroma oil blend was lovingly crafted by our friend Miriam. Thank you for the inspiration, Miriam!
Looking for More roll-On Perfumes?
You may also like: