- 1 lb or 2 cups of Baking Soda
- 40 drops Organic Rosemary Essential Oil
- 1 cup of Organic Sage Leaf
- 6 Large Cotton Muslin Bags
- 6 Large Paper Tea Bags (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Fill the tea bags with the mixture and then stuff inside the cotton drawstring bags (tea bags will keep the powder from seeping out, but you can skip this step if you don't mind a light dusting).
- Place one bag inside each boot.
- Makes enough for 3 pairs of stinky shoes and lasts up to 3 months.
Pro Tip: The baking soda will absorb the rosemary scent after a while, so feel free to add a few more drops of essential oil when needed.