Wild Salad Tea
- 1 teaspoon organic Dandelion leaf, dried
- 1 teaspoon Watercress, dried
- 1 teaspoon organic Violet leaf, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon organic Sunflower petals, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon organic Sheep Sorrel, dried
Combine all the herbs in a tea infuser, nest, strainer or a Tea-to-Go glass tea infuser. Pour 1 1/2 to 2 cups boiling water over and allow to steep for 3-4 minutes. Feel free to add sweetener, if you'd like, and this tea tastes just fine at room temperature or even iced. Perfect for taking along on an almost-spring walk!
This post was originally a part of our series called "The Sunday Steep."