From our weekly series: The Sunday Steep
Spring Celebration Tea Blend Recipe
- 1 teaspoon organic Raspberry Leaf
- 1 teaspoon organic Peppermint Leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon organic Dandelion Leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon organic Lavender Flowers
- 1/2 teaspoon organic Lemongrass
- 1/2 teaspoon organic Hibiscus Flowers
Measure all ingredients and place in a tea infuser or a tea bag. Pour boiling water over and let steep for 3-5 minutes. This makes enough for one cup, but feel free to expand the ingredients to make a whole pot. This also makes a delicious cold tea served over ice.
This tea is best enjoyed while wandering the spring garden or enjoying a gorgeous sunrise!
Looking For More Tea Blends To Try?