From our weekly series: The Sunday Steep
Mmmm…lemon! For me, lemon has the magical ability to be both soothing and stimulating, as well as delicious as a hot or cold beverage. It is warming during a frosty morning and cooling on a sunny afternoon. I created this tea recipe to be full of flavor with a nice floral finish, and oh, so very lemon-y!
This fantastic blend is amazingly more flavorful than simply lemon juice with hot water (although that blend is a simple and fantastic tip as well). We've taken three citrusy botanicals (lemon balm, lemon grass, and lemon peel) and combined them with blackberry leaf and rose petals for depth of flavor. We hope you like it!
Lemon-y Love Tea Blend Recipe
- 1 tsp. organic Blackberry Leaf
- 1 tsp. organic Lemon Balm
- ½ tsp. organic Lemongrass
- ½ tsp. organic Lemon Peel
- ½ tsp. organic Pink Rose petals
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice and/or raw organic honey to taste
Scoop all dried ingredients into a tea infuser or tea bag. Pour boiling water over and let steep for 2-3 minutes. Add fresh lemon juice and/or honey and stir. This makes enough for one cup, but feel free to multiply for a full pot. Enjoy!
Useful Tea Accessories
- Tea pot and tea cup
- Explore all tea accessories
You may also be interested in:
- Herbal Iced Teas For Summer
- How To Brew Flowering Tea
- Raspberry Leaf Tea Blend
- Two Ways to Make Traditional Chai Tea