Lavender Earl Grey Latte
- 1 Tbsp organic Earl Grey Tea or organic Green Earl Grey
- 1/2 tsp organic lavender flowers
- organic milk of choice
- raw local honey to taste
- optional: 1/2 tsp homemade vanilla extract
- In a covered vessel, steep Earl Grey tea and lavender together in 8 oz. of hot water.
- Strain into a mug and stir in 4 oz. of warmed milk.
- Add vanilla extract and honey to taste if you'd like a bit of sweetness.
Do you love tea time as much as we do?
You may also be interested in: