We all know that taking sweet care of your tattoo after getting inked helps improve the life and vibrancy of the artwork. Why not skip the pre-packaged stuff for some herbal infused oils and non-GMO vitamin e oil woven together with botanical butters? This recipe is a treat and protects that new piece!
Botanical Tattoo Balm Recipe
1 Tbsp organic plantain infused oil
1 tsp non-GMO vitamin E oil
- Melt butters together in the top of a double boiler using a glass measuring cup or bowl.
- Stir in the herbal oils and allow to combine.
- Add in the vitamin E oil.
- Dry the bottom of the glass measuring cup and pour into containers.
- Allow to cool and then cap the jars.
Rub a light layer of the balm onto freshly inked skin throughout the day. Make sure not to leave on goopy layers so the skin can breathe.
Looking for more like this?