Heading out for a hike now that the sun is shining and flowers are blooming around every turn? You need a delicious power snack to fuel your adventures, and this granola recipe is the best! Spicy, sweet, and salty with a hint of honey and maple syrup paired with cardamom, vanilla, cinnamon, and coconut, the flavor reminds me of a dairy-free chai tea latte, but with the crunch of healthy nuts and seeds. Make a big batch for camping trips, picnics, or those afternoon munchies.
Coconut Cardamom Granola Recipe
- 2 cups organic whole oats
- 1 cup organic coconut flakes
- 1 cup organic pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup organic whole almonds
- 1/3 cup organic hemp seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp. organic cardamom powder
- 1 tsp. organic cinnamon powder
- 1/3 cup raw, local honey
- 1/4 cup organic virgin coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp. organic maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. organic vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 275° F. Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir to mix.
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl (melt coconut oil prior to adding) and stir until well-mixed.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and mix with a spoon or clean hands until evenly coated.
- Spread out mixture in a large pan and bake, stirring every 10 minutes, for 45 minutes or until the coconut flakes begin to toast and turn brown.
- Let cool and transfer to an airtight container to store.
WANT MORE Healthy and portable Snack Recipes?
You may also enjoy:
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Salted Chocolate Cookies
- Homemade Energy Gel with Chia and Cordyceps
- Reishi Chai Recipe