You've reached the last part of our series on aroma sprays. Go to part one.
This spray is like a burst of sunshine on a dreary gray day. For half the year here in Oregon, we live under a blanket of moody clouds and wander through a mist of cool rain. A rare slice of sunlight can weave rainbows into our skies, causing great celebration until the clouds creep back and gobble up the rays yet again.
Fruity and light, we formulated this blend with scents that uplift the spirit and deflect the winter worry and sadness that we can all experience from time to time. Known to inspire happy bouts of giggling!
Winter Blues Spray Recipe
- 5 drops organic Sweet Orange essential oil
- 3 drops organic Petitgrain essential oil
- 2 drops organic Roman Chamomile essential oil
- 2 drops organic Nutmeg essential oil
- 1 oz organic Witch Hazel extract, hydrosol of your choice, or vodka
- Drip oils together in a glass spray bottle and mix by rolling the bottle between the palms of your hands.
- Pour witch hazel extract (or liquid menstruum of choice) to the top of the bottle.
- Shake well.
- Spray in the air or on the body when in need of a smile.
Enjoyed This Recipe?
This blog was originally published in 2013. Because it's so popular, we decided to update it for you. Enjoy!