The Winter Solstice is just around the corner, and we are slowly adjusting to the mounting darkness. One of our favorite things to do this time of year is to pull up a comfy seat in front of the fire, brew a cup of our herbal tea, and curl up with a good book.
We’ve got six new literary additions to our library that we think you’ll love:
- The Healing Kitchen contains over 140 recipes to boost the nutritional benefits of everyday foods. By bringing common herbs into the kitchen- rather than limiting them to medicines or remedies- we can enjoy their flavors while also reaping their benefits.
- Body Into Balance details how common medical conditions are actually clues to a deeper imbalance in your body, and that learning to read those clues is a key step in maintaining optimal health.
- Pure Soapmaking is an indispensable guide showing how to craft beautiful, nourishing soaps with pure ingredients in the comfort of your home.
- The Complete Herbs Sourcebook is a comprehensive and authoritative guide featuring herbs that benefit all parts of the body, from the circulatory, respiratory, digestive, and nervous system to the skin, ears, nose, throat, eyes, and beyond.
- DIY Bitters is an excellent how-to guide that explores the history and health benefits of bitter botanicals.
- The Aromatherapy Garden is great for those of you already dreaming of spring. It explains how fragrant plants can be as therapeutic as they are intoxicating and details how easy it is to add this captivating element to gardens large and small.
Visit our online shop and view our entire selection of books.
You may also be interested in: