To all the aromatherapy lovers who have asked us for ready-to-use essential oils over the years—you have been heard! We are now delighted to offer a collection of safely pre-diluted roll-on essential oils that provide the same premium botanical quality you expect from all your Mountain Rose Herbs favorites, in a convenient and portable form. Pre-mixed with organic fractionated coconut oil, these handy little bottles are especially suited for those who like to get their fragrant herbal fix on on-the-go.
We've launched the line with 13 of our most widely enjoyed oils, offering a variety of aromatic experiences created with accessibility in mind. These moderately priced blends provide aromatherapy explorers with the chance to sample some of our especially precious oils, like Bulgarian rose and jasmine, without having to decide whether or not to invest in a bottle of the pure plant essence scent un-sniffed!
How to Choose Your Ideal Aroma
Since there are many oils you may wish to add to your aromatherapy toolkit, we've designed some categories to help you home in on the best varieties for your needs. You can also take this fun quiz to find your aromatic match!
Oils for Everyday Inspiration
These oils are standard aromatherapy staples and are suitable for everyday use. With these fragrant favorites in hand, you will be well equipped to face whatever life throws at you, from the occasional physical discomfort to the need for a quick attitude adjustment.
- Lavender: It's hard to say enough about lovely lavender, one of the most well-known essential oils in aromatherapy. Herbaceously floral and calming with light camphor notes, the intoxicating scent of lavender is pleasing to just about everyone!
- Peppermint: This cooling essence is refreshing on the back of your neck on a hot day or on tired muscles after a bout of rigorous activity. Some folks also find that rubbing it into the temples helps support a focused mind while studying or organizing.
- Lemon Balm: This bright oil makes a wonderfully light and fresh single-note perfume and is popular for calming occasional blemishes or oily skin.
- Tea Tree: Commonly used for its skin-supportive qualities, this zingy, energizing essence can be applied to occasional blemishes or to minor skin irritations from spending the day outdoors
Oils for Floral Enchantment
These roll-ons are perfect for the field frolicker who loves the aromatic and uplifting escape of flowers.
- Jasmine: Known as a flower of love and sensuality, jasmine helps to cultivate a sense of emotional acceptance. It is considered both relaxing and uplifting for the mood. Many use it to enhance self-confidence and to encourage an optimistic outlook. Though floral oils are often thought of as strictly feminine in nature, the complexities of jasmine oil are complementary to men and women alike. Topically, this oil is ideal for dry skin, making it a popular ingredient in skin care recipes.
- Roman Chamomile: While many enjoy this oil before bedtime to encourage rejuvenating rest, others look to Roman chamomile during the day to support a calm mood. It can also be physically soothing when applied to occasional minor skin irritations.
- Ylang Ylang: Known to help uplift the soul, calm the senses, and shift your focus towards thoughtfulness, this clean, subtle, and sweet fragrance is excellent for fostering lightness of mood.
- Bulgarian Rose: Invite romance into your life with this heart-opening floral favorite. Popular for sensitive or mature skin but appropriate for almost any skin type, Bulgarian rose can be used during times of stress to provide both topical and emotional support.
- Neroli: This oil is comforting for the senses and can help to strengthen emotional balance. Neroli oil is also a popular beauty ingredient for skin rejuvenation. You can apply this beautiful scent as a single-note perfume to the inner wrists and the nape of your neck, or to any other area of skin that could use a touch of TLC.
- Helichrysum: This blend is helpful for occasional irritations and helping support the appearance of smooth and supple skin. It is also a popular essential oil for occasional blemishes. As for its metaphysical potential, it is known as an emotional and spiritual healer in times of need.
Essential Oils for Grounding Support
For high-strung workaholics who need some assistance bringing themselves back into balance, these blissful aromas help channel the grounding influence of our tree allies.
- Australian Sandalwood: Sandalwood oil has been used for thousands of years as a spiritual tool and equally as long in topical applications. In some traditions, sandalwood is applied to the center of the forehead, also known as the third eye. There is no other scent quite like sandalwood's warm, resinous, sweet, and utterly intoxicating aroma.
- Frankincense: This pleasing aroma is soothing and uplifting for the mood and is also popular for meditation and spiritual practices. Rub a small amount of our blend between your palms or apply under your nostrils during breathing exercises.
- Palo Santo: This oil is known to help with self-reflection and reconnecting with the things that matter most to you. It is also associated with energetically clearing practices. Our palo santo oil comes from a sustainable farm partner in Ecuador.
Want help finding your perfect match?
You might also enjoy:
- Fuss-Free Fragrance with our Perfume Roll-Ons
- Herbal Skin Creams for Face and Body
- Hydrosol Distillation with Our Organic Growers