Spray prior to getting dressed in the morning or after a mountain swim. This shower spray goes quite well with other wonderful camping scents too, like campfire smoke and conifers in the breeze…
Wild Adventures Camp Shower Spray
- 2 oz organic catnip hydrosol
- 2 oz organic witch hazel extract
- 10 drops organic eucalyptus lemon essential oil
- 10 drops organic lavender essential oil
- 6 drops organic lemongrass essential oil
- 4 drops organic Cedarwood Atlas essential oil or Cedarwood Virginia essential oil
Makes 4 ounces
Combine the catnip hydrosol and witch hazel extract in a 4 ounce spray bottle. To this, add the essential oils. Shake well to combine and test to see if you’d like a stronger scented spray. I like our 4 ounce plastic bottles with a flip cap, and then I add one of the large fingertip misters for camping.
Shake prior to using and keep out of direct sunlight. This does not need to be stored in the refrigerator between camping excursions, but it might last longer if it is!
ENJOYED THIS RECIPE? HERE'S WHAT'S NEXT: