The challenge for me is learning how to quiet myself without feeling the incredibly strong urge to take a nap! This tea blend recipe was created with meditation in mind - taking the time to slow down, get grounded, and nourish the mind as well as the body. The trick is to choose delicious calming herbs, but not make something so calming that it brings on the snoozes...
Meditation Tea Blend Recipe
- 1 teaspoon organic Nettle leaf
- 1 teaspoon organic Raspberry leaf
- 1 teaspoon organic Oatstraw
- 1 teaspoon organic Cornflowers
- 1 teaspoon organic Catnip leaf
- 1 teaspoon organic Skullcap leaf
Combine all the organic herbs in a tea infuser, nest, bag or strainer. Pour 1 1/2 to 2 cups of boiling water over and allow to steep for 3-4 minutes. Strain out herbs. I like this tea unsweetened, but feel free to add honey, cane sugar or a bit of lemon, if you'd like. Here's wishing us all peaceful thoughts and mellow meditations!