Looking for the perfect pick-me-up snack to power you through the day?
Spiced nuts are what I crave when I want something substantial and satisfying, yet quick and easy. Fragrant curry powder and rich coconut oil paired with sweet and creamy roasted cashews is a heavenly combination. This simple recipe is such a hit, both at work and when entertaining, that I always have a fresh batch ready to share.Mix it up! Feel free to experiment with other nuts, seeds, and spices like Cajun Seasoning, Mesquite Seasoning, Mexican Seasoning, Thai Curry Blend, or West Indies Rub. So many delicious possibilities to explore...
Coconut Curry Cashew Recipe
- 2 cups organic unsalted roasted cashews
- 1 Tbsp organic unrefined coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp organic curry powder
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- Melt coconut oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add cashews and toss until coated with oil.
- Sprinkle curry powder and salt over cashews and toss until evenly covered.
- Allow to warm through and then remove from heat.
- Allow to cool and then store your spiced nuts in a sealed glass pantry jar. Enjoy!