Fresh, spicy, and floral - yet grounding - this aroma blend is just lovely with pleasingly complex layers. You can make up a batch in no time and spritz around the house or office for a little aromatic bliss. Of course, you can also play around with the formula to create a scent that's just right for you.
Rosy Ginger Mist Room Spray
- 3oz bottle of organic Rose Hydrosol with mister
- 14 drops organic Fresh Ginger essentail oil (NEW in the shop!)
- 12 drops Cedarwood Virginia essentail oil
- 8 drops Frankincense essentail oil
- 8 drops organic Geranium essentail oil
- Remove mister top from the 3oz rose hydrosol bottle.
- Add essential oils, and replace mister.
- Shake before use and spray as needed.
- If the Rose Hydrosol is too rosy smelling for you, replace the organic Rose Hydrosol with organic Witch Hazel Extract.
- Substitute the organic Geranium essential oil with a Rose essential oil or absolute for a rosier aroma.
- Substitute the organic Fresh Ginger essential oil with organic Ginger essential oil distilled from the dried root for an earthier aroma.
Eager for the next Aroma spray recipe?