1. Add Lavender flowers to shortbread, cupcake, and ice cream recipes for a floral twist.
9. Add Curry powder to omelettes and tofu scrambles and top with a mint yogurt sauce.
10. Mix Pumpkin Pie Spice and raw local honey into cream cheese for a delicious bagel spread.
11. Sprinkle Smoked Sea Salt on creamy pasta dishes with heirloom tomatoes and fresh basil.
13. Swirl your favorite Culinary Oils, Salts, Peppercorns, and Seasoning Blends together to create unique baguette dipping experiences. Try a delicious combination of Pumpkin Seed Oil, Smoked Sea Salt, and West Indies Rub!
14. Use Stevia leaf powder instead of sugar to sweeten tea, coffee, and baked goods.
15. Add Juniper Berries to meat, tofu, or tempeh marinades.
16. Use whole Mustard seeds in salad dressings, marinades, or make homemade mustard.
17. Add Lemongrass to coconut curries and soups.
20. Grind fresh Nutmeg on pies, crisps, squash soups, and ice cream.
23. Galangal is used in Asian cuisine and gives an earthy, yet spicy ginger-like note to soups and sauces.
24. Add Chinese 5 Spice to your vegetable stir fries, grilled tempeh, or stews for a spicy and warming meal.
26. Use Fenugreek in curries, rice dishes, and in flatbread dough.
27. Add Anise seeds to biscotti or Italian pizzelle cookies for a traditional treat.
29. Fennel seed is a classic sausage spice and common in Mediterranean bread recipes.
30. Add Caraway seeds to savory rye breads, crackers, sauerkraut, and soups.
31. Make a Licorice root infusion or use a pinch of the powder in recipes to add a natural sweetness.
35. Use fresh or dried Cilantro in Mexican dishes, Thai and Indian curries, or Vietnamese Phở.
36. Make an infusion of Lemon balm and freeze into ice cubes for iced tea.
37. Add Coriander seed to curries, masalas, pickles, and barbecue rubs.
39. Make a batch of Spiced Tea Eggs!
41. Infuse cream with Lemon Verbena to make ice creams and cheesecake recipes.
42. Use Turmeric in curries, tofu scrambles, and rice recipes.
44. Use Celery Seed in stuffing recipes, creamy soups, blue cheese dressing, and Bloody Marys.
45. Add Thyme to roasted vegetables and red wine braises.
46. Use Smoked Paprika in barbecue rubs and savory cream sauces.
47. Add Sage leaves to gravies, brown butter sauces, and fancy grilled cheeses.